A biking, walking and transit champion running for the state house on the North Shore needs your help.
State Rep. Robyn Gabel is running to continue to represent Illinois’ 18th State House District. As the chairwoman of the Illinois Green Legislative Caucus, she believes that promoting walking, bicycling and public transit will create healthy, sustainable and equitable communities. In 2018 Rep. Gabel co-sponsored the Bicycle Safety and the Dutch Reach Act and the Bike Walk Education in Schools Act.
Active Trans NOW needs 18th District residents and folks nearby to show up on foot, bike, train or bus to volunteer so that Robyn is in position to continue to champion active transportation issues in the next general assembly.
Connect with Robyn on her campaign website.
1. Call Robyn’s campaign at 847/868-0561
2. Email Robyn’s campaign manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Follow and interact with Robyn on Twitter (@RobynGabel) or like her Facebook page (@RepGabel)
4. Come visit and volunteer at the local township offices –
- Evanston Township: 747 Custer Street, Evanston
- New Trier Township: 800 Oak St. #108, Winnetka
- Northfield Township: 1926 Waukegan Rd. #310, Glenview
5. You can follow this link to sign-up as a volunteer with the campaign
Don’t forget to sign in at the campaign office as an Active Trans NOW supporter and share photos with email@example.com.